Friday, July 15

Wristbands

As a fundraiser for James and Amy, I am selling silicone reminder wristbands.  They are available in green, the liver cancer awareness color, and camouflage with the words "Always Abell" imprinted.  The wristbands come in three sizes: Large, Medium and Child.  Large bands are 8 3/8" around, medium bands are 7 3/8"  around and child bands are 5 7/8" around.  I am asking for $2/band or a donation to James and Amy of your choice.  You can donate via paypal using the button on the right sidebar or mail donations to James and Amy.  Please email your orders or questions to me at abellwristbands@gmail.com  Please include: mailing address, quantity, sizes, and colors desired! Please indicate if you plan to mail your donation and I will send you the mailing address.  I will begin distributing the bands July 25.
Thank you in advance for supporting my brother and sister in law.
Lauren
James' Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment