- James was scheduled to have chemo last Wednesday but his WBC/ANC were too low due to the cold he was fighting. He got a white blood cell booster and chemo delayed for a week.
- James has been having some issues that led Dr. Coscio to order a PET scan. James had the scan on Monday and today, we learned there was nothing new or alarming on the scan. We are very thankful for this even though it doesn't explain the problems James has been experiencing.
- After normal blood work today, James got chemo and will be on the bag until Friday.
- Aunt Donna will continue to recover from surgery. We saw her today and she's looks great but still has some pain.
- Pawpaw is having eye surgery tomorrow. Pray this goes well.
- Please continue to pray for Uncle Ed as he is recovering from his accident and may need another surgery.