Here's what is happening in our world...
- I accepted a management position at work. I trained in Houston last week and started at my new store in The Woodlands on Sunday of this week.
- James was well enough last week to get chemo. Dr. C was on vacation so we will see her next week. James has had a hard time kicking his cold. He only had fever last Tuesday but the cough and sinus drainage has stuck around. He started antibiotics yesterday to try to knock it out!
- On Tuesday, I celebrated my 27th birthday! James gave me a beautiful personalized bracelet and I feel that I should brag on his great taste!!! I worked Tuesday but it was still a great day!
- I think I had let everyone know over the summer my best friend, Lisa, was moving to Kansas. I have missed her terribly and decided two months without my best friend was enough so I am typing to you from Kansas! James is not on chemo this week and has not been sick like he was on past chemos so he will survive a couple of days without me!
- I would like to ask you to pray for James' Uncle Ed tonight. Uncle Ed was involved in an accident at work that resulted in burns on his arm and face. I heard from James' mom he would have surgery tomorrow. Please pray for Uncle Ed and Aunt Mary!!!
Love from KS,