~Praise the Lord~
- Blood counts are up. AFP and tumor numbers are down!!!
- James is feeling so much better!
- Aunt Donna is recovering from her final round of chemo and will return to work full time before her surgery in September.
- We got to spend lots of time with Uncle Ed, Aunt Mary, James' mom, Lauren and two sweet little boys last weekend and we will get to do it all again this weekend with my extended family!
- Ask for comfort of Kelly, a breast cancer survivor friend of mine, who's mom lost her battle to cancer last weekend! My heart is broken and relieved she is finally cured!
- James' tumor behaves itself and continues to shrink.
- Pray for rain and relieve from this heat!
- Ask for safe travels for family members coming to Texas this weekend.
- Ask God to bless Ryan and Brandy as they enter into the life long commitment of marriage.
- Say a special prayer for James' Granny Abell too, please! She had a couple of spells this week!
Much love to all,