James is doing well. Tomorrow is the last radiation appointment until August 27. After tomorrow's appointment, he will have completed ten chest treatments. At the end of the month, he will resume daily radiation treatment to his abdomen. He's had a couple bouts with nausea but far less than some. We will see Dr. C tomorrow morning and James should start chemo on Tuesday.
Tonight, I am thankful for:
- Time with our family
- The love and support we have felt from so many for so long.
- A great message from The Word...check out Ephesians 4:17-29
- James' good days
- Love and forgiveness
- The success of Pawpaw's cataract surgery
- Every day the Lord has given James and I together
I seek prayer for:
- The lost souls
- My Nanny suffering from bronchitis
- James' upcoming chemo treatment
- Healing for Carrie's (my sis) ankle injury (she fell while vacationing in Hawaii)
I hope everyone has a blessed week.
Love to all,