Thursday, March 17

Care Calendar Is Now Set-up for James and Amy

Hi Friends,

This is Amy's friend Lisa guest posting tonight.  I have set up a Care Calendar online for meals, housework and yardwork for James and Amy over the next month.  In light of today's discoveries, they are anticipating coming home on Sunday, March 20th.  I have scheduled meals to be delivered on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays as well as yardwork on Wednesdays and housework on Thursdays.  Of course, if these days are not good for you, you are welcome to email me and I can update the calendar for you to sign up on another day. 

If you'd like access to the calendar, please email me at lwrude96@yahoo.com for the Calendar ID and Access Code. 

If you are unable to provide any of the services I've listed, feel free to consider donating either here on the blog (using the donate button in the sidebar) or donating gift cards for gas and/or groceries.  And as always, please continue to keep them lifted up in prayer. 

Thank you!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment