Friday, March 18

Day 2

Hello again my friends~
We made it through the night.  James had a rough go but that was to be expected.  I, however, was completely drained and went out like a light!!!
Day 2 in the hospital is well underway.  James is still on a clear liquid diet but should move to regular food by this evening.  He is to walk four times per day and do breathing exercises every hour while he's awake.  He walked out of the room and around the nurse's station early and that caused plenty of pain.  He is resting well now and I think I will join him!  I will try to update later!

Amy

Dueteronomy 31:6-
"So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail nor abandon you."

No comments:

Post a Comment