- The biopsy of the lymph nodes came back as germ cell cancer. This is the same cancer in his liver. From what the pathologist can tell, the lymph nodes have been affected all along. There were indications the lymph nodes had responded to the first series of chemo. So why didn't we know? The lymph nodes were not enlarged enough to show on the scans. It was an easy miss because they did not appear abnormal.
- James started chemo again today. He will be on the same schedule as before with the same drugs. He can have a maximum of two cycles of his current drugs due to the damage that can be caused.
- The incision is healing beautifully. No infection, little redness, and very little pain.
- Thank God for his wonderful timing. I am scheduled to work all this week but we have James' dad, Stan, here to help! Huge blessing!
- Thank God for the healing from surgery!
- Thank God for those helping James and I along this road. The meals brought last week and this week were delicious and more helpful than you know!
- Please pray James will not experience fever tonight as he has in the past with his Bleo treatments.
- Pray we are on the road to healing and total restoration of James' body!