Thursday, May 26

Right where I needed to be...

James is sound asleep and I am wide awake.  As many of you know, James had a CT scan today and we see Dr. Coscio in the morning for the results.  As I was laying awake tonight, I started looking up some scriptures and this is where I landed:

1Peter 5:7-11 (New International Version)
7 Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.
 8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 9 Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.
 10 And the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will Himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. 11 To Him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.

I would say that's exactly what I needed tonight, wouldn't you?  There's a great peace in know He cares for me!
Love to all,
Amy

1 comment:

  1. Amy.. I use to be a night owl and I would flip the channels and Joyce Myers would be on.She would ALWAYS be preaching directly to me about what was going on in my life. I use to giggle that God was also a night owl.HA!Late at night when all is quiet is some great God time. So glad you see that. Am anxiously awaiting the results of the scan. LOVE the new pic. Momma Bolt

    ReplyDelete