I am pretty sure I've got this figured out! We are waiting for our favorite doc to drop by and let us know if we can go home with oral antibiotics. James is getting an abdominal ultrasound now because he could not handle the contrast for the CT scan last night. If that checks out, I am sure we won't be here much longer.
I will update again later!