Monday, January 23

what a difference a day makes...

James is okay!  He doesn't feel the greatest but he doesn't feel too bad at all...I'll take that!  He was pretty drowsy this afternoon but he is awake now and tolerating the new chemo just fine!  Praise the Lord!!!  We'll do it all again tomorrow! 

Earlier today, I was an emotional wreck.  I was stressed, worried, heartbroken, and nervous.  Thanks to an Almighty God,  I am better now. 

Isaiah 41:10
10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
   do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
   I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


I believe He will see us through.  Just gotta trust in Him. 

1 comment:

  1. So good to hear James is tolerating the chemo. He is amazing and thank God he has a good attitude. I know that James is going to make it. I ask our God of miracles to heal him and make him well.I ask our God of miracles to give you peace,energy to keep going and a huge light at the end of this tunnel.Lesser men than James have fought and won the cancer battle. He is here for a reason and I know it.Love,Momma B.

    ReplyDelete