And we are in the valley. We learned today James' AFP is high again. We are not where we were when we first started this journey but we are much higher than we were after surgery. The doc gave several possibilities for the spike so I will pass along more detail when we've narrowed it down. James will have a scan week after next to find where the cancer is this time. For now, he will finish this round of chemo with tomorrow being the last day. He will have a shot after treatment to help keep his WBC from dropping as low. Since James will be neutropenic next week I ask that everyone call or text but please do not visit. It is cold/flu season and I am not willing to risk James getting sick while he is on chemo.
- My car is fixed.
- Our needs are met.
- James' nausea has been minimal.
- Thank God for James' medical team. He is in great hands!
- We find the source of this AFP spike.
- James continues to tolerate this round of chemo.
- Pray for peace and strength for James and I to endure this again.
17 The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. 18 The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
Goodnight my friends!