Just want to let everyone know James' counts bottomed out last night and he spiked a fever. Dr. Coscio sent us to the ER and James was admitted. He is being given antibiotics, fluids and a daily white blood cell shot. We'll be here until his counts come up and he's fever free. This could effect his treatment on Monday. We'll just wait and see.
He was feeling better this morning but is getting run down as the day wears on.
Because his counts are so low, the doctor has recommended limited visitors while he's in the hospital. He is at high risk for illness and infection. Please pray he will make it out of here soon and can maintain his regular chemo schedule!
Love to all,