- They are still testing the tissue from the biopsy to determine what type of liver cancer.
- This could have started in the stomach. It is likely James will have a endoscopic procedure to see the inside of the stomach to determine if the cancer started in the stomach.
- Our course of treatment has changed and is unknown. We could be looking at chemotherapy before surgery.
- Dr. Coscio is sending the tissue from the biopsy to MD Anderson Pathology for a second opinion.
- James was cleared by Dr. Coscio to hunt tomorrow morning as it may be his last hunt of the season.
- James continues to be pain free.
- The pathologist will determine what type of cancer.
- James will have a successful hunt tomorrow.
- Thank God for Dr. Coscio. She is working hard and exploring all options to see that James is treated properly with the best of care.
We should have some more answers tomorrow. Thanks again for love and support through prayer!!!