- The St. Lukes Pathology Team will not diagnose James' cancer. They have sent his slides and stains to MD Anderson. MDA Pathology, if happy with the work St. Luke's has done, should be able to give a definite diagnoses by Tuesday.
- The endoscopic procedure is no longer necessary at this time. The St. Luke's Pathology Team has almost ruled out this started in the stomach, though this is not a 100%.
- What no one expected was for the tissue to pass a test leaning toward testicular cancer. This is both good and bad. It is rare for testicular cancer to lead to the liver so for it to be found is a bit of a miracle. Testicular cancer is very curable. Remember Lance Armstrong??? Chemotherapy could be the only treatment. Surgery may not be necessary. Take the good with the bad...If this is the case, James and I will be faced with some life changing decisions regarding children.
- We will see Dr. Coscio Monday, December 20th at 8:30 AM. It is likely she will order an ultrasound of James' reproductive organs.
- James has experienced mild discomfort on his right side today.
Ready for a relaxing weekend with family celebrating the Christmas season! Bring on the homemade donuts!!!
So grateful for each of you!!!